The Estarli e28 - An electric bike with style and substance
The Estarli e28 blends the smooth and sleek design of a classic road bike with cutting edge electric technology.
The e28's motor works on a torque sensor, detecting when the rider needs assistance and providing smooth, instant delivery of power.
The rider can choose their level of assistance through five different power modes, from light assistance in mode one, through to letting the bike do nearly all the work in mode five.
This makes for a riding experience that is easy and comfortable - it's just like riding a bike.
At just 16kg the Estarli e28 is far lighter than one of its main competitors, the Vanmoof S3 (21kg).
This light weight makes the e28 an ideal first e-bike for those switching from traditional bicycles.
With five power modes and eight gears, it allows the rider to easily adjust to the demands of the road.
A low gear and high power assist setting will allow the rider to get up hills without effort, while a medium gear, low power assist setting will allow the rider to snake through city traffic at a breeze.
This is an area that Estarli have fousced on, eclipsing rival electric bikes such as the Tenways CGo600, which comparatively only offers one gear, and three power assist modes.
Check out the full spec of the Estarli e28:
• Sizing - Typically suitable for adults: 5'6 - 6'4 in height.
• Max Rider Weight - 110 kgs
• Frame Size - Medium/Large - 20 inches/54 cm.
• Frame Material - High strength 6061 aluminium.
• Wheel Size - 28 inches
• Weight - 16.5 kgs
• Gears - Shimano Altus 8 speed
• Brakes - Shimano Tektro - 180mm disc brakes
• Assembled & Built - Berkhamsted, UK
POWER AND RANGE
• Range - 60-90km (unlimited without power assist)
• Motor - 250 watt, 40nm high torque, 36v. Maintenance free brushless hub motor.
• Battery - Samsung 10ah 36v (375WH), removable for maintenance.
• Charging - 3-5 hours (110v - 240v). Charger included.
• Speed - 15.5mph (UK ebike speed limit)
• Power Mode - 5 with power assist torque sensor
• Display - Integrated stem display
• Lights - front & rear
• Mudguards - on Pro version only
Customising your Estarli e28
The Estarli e28 is available with or without suspension, and is available in three colours:
• Bolt Blue
• Night Black
• Burnt Burgundy
The standard model comes with a kickstand as standard, while the e28 Pro comes fitted with front and rear mudguards.
Electroheads offers free UK delivery on all products, with 30-day Free Returns, and a price-match guarantee. We guarantee our price is the best available online, but if you find it cheaper, let us know and we'll match it.
Choose your ideal configuration below: