Eskuta SX-250d Series III electric bike / electric moped
FREE shipping to UK 🇬🇧
Save between 22% and 42% when purchasing with a cycle scheme. Learn more here.
The new Eskuta SX-250 Series III is an electric bike that’s engineered and built like a motorbike. This is the Delivery version of the bike and comes with large rear carry box and tech bar with GPS holder and USB charging port as standard
Because the SX-250d Series III is classed as an Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycle (EAPC) you need no insurance or road tax and at 10p per full charge it's extremely cheap to run.
Alongside its premium design is a range of quality features – with disc brakes, shock absorbers, alarm and keyless start. You even get a lockable front glove box.
Please note: Current build time is 3-4 weeks.
Did you know this available as part of the cycle to work scheme?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information where you could save up to 40% on the price of this bike!
Free Test Rides!
We offer free test rides of all our products at our London Bridge showroom, on Weston Street. Our team of experts will be on hand to answer all your questions.
We look forward to seeing you!
Why buy from Electroheads?
• We have free UK shipping on most products in our range.
• We are rated "Great" by our customers on TrustPilot.
• We offer 30 day free returns as standard (see our returns policy here).
• We offer at LEAST a 1-year warranty on ALL products.
• Our customer service is dealt with by real people in the UK, and we're always happy to hear from you.
• We're not just a website. You can visit us at our London Showroom where we have full-time mechanics and customer care.