Política de reembolso
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and with the original packaging in tact.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you the return instructions on how and where to send your package. The cost to return the item is the customer's responsibility. Please note that any items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Please be aware that all refunds will be subject to a 2.5% card transaction fee to cover our costs for the original transaction and the refund.
Orders placed and then cancelled before confirmation of dispatch will be subject to a 2.5% card transaction fee to cover our costs for the original transaction and the refund.
Warranties vary by manufacturer - we include details of manufacturer warranty lengths for each product on our website. Simply visit the page for the product you are interested in and navigate to the "Shipping and Warranty" section.
All of our scooters and bikes come with a minimum of 12-month manufacturer warranty. The manufacturer warranty starts from the date of purchase.
Please note that punctures are not covered by warranty.
If we receive a scooter or bike back for repair or return with a puncture there is a £25 installation charge, plus the cost of the tyre for that particular scooter or bike.
Manufacturer warranties are commonly voided if products are misused or used outside of the directions of the manual (which will be provided in the box with the product) and/or the manufacturer warranty documents. Reasons for this can include riding an e-scooter on unsuitable terrain, or in unsuitable conditions, or modifying it or carrying out non-approved repairs. Please check the instructions of your specific product as the details can change between brands and products.
Our after-sale assistance does not include faults that have been caused by:
- Lack of maintenance and/or use of the products that is not in compliance with the provided instructions booklet
- Collisions, accidental falls, crashes or punctures of the products
- Use, exposure or storage of the products in an inappropriate environment (rain, mud, exposure to moisture or excessive heat, contact with sand or other substances)
- Lack of adjustment of the mechanical parts of the products and failure to regulate for “putting on the road”
- Lack of maintenance or improper use of the battery of the products
- Natural wear of wearable materials or caused by assembly mistakes of the parts
- Improper use of the products
- Maintenance, repairs and/or technical interventions carried out by unauthorised third parties
- Use of non-original spare parts of the products
- The product must not have been used for competitions, inadequately maintained, incorrectly serviced or incorrectly used
- External factors such as shocks, lightning storms, current surges, short circuit, etc
- Damage caused by excess exposure to the elements (eg rust caused by not storing your product under shelter).
- Damage caused by exposure to saltwater.
- Damage caused as a result of the product or parts of the product being submerged in water.
- Modification of electrical components or any modifications (eg additions not included when bought)
- Paint, varnish, saddles and graphics
- Parts that are expected to wear as part of their normal function such as tyres, brake pads, brake cables, handlebar grips, freewheels etc.
If the scooter or e-bike comes back to us, and there are no faults found or the manufacturer warranty is void, the customer will be liable for the costs of shipping the scooter both ways.
How do I make a warranty claim?
The best and fastest course of action is to contact the manufacturer directly.
If you need your warranty inquiry escalated, please email us at email@example.com. Please include as much information as possible and include photos of any problems, attached to the email. Electroheads will only escalate a warranty claim directly with the manufacturer if the customer has first contacted the manufacturer directly.