Synch Super Monkey fat-tyre electric bike
FREE shipping to UK 🇬🇧
Save between 22% and 42% when purchasing with a cycle scheme. Learn more here.
Synch is a British company that makes ebikes with a unique, retro, street look – and unmistakeable fat tyres. As well as this Super Monkey model, there's a two-seater Longtail and a Mini version. A cargo model is on the way and you can opt for either the 250W or the more powerful 750W version for off-road use in the UK.
Current lead time is 2-3 weeks.
*This eBike can be purchased with a 750W motor that can exceed the legal speed assistance level of 15.5mph. eBikes with a 750W motor cannot be used on UK public roads. See "Shipping and Warranty" section below for more information.
Free Test Rides!
We offer free test rides of all our products at our London Bridge showroom, on Weston Street. Our team of experts will be on hand to answer all your questions.
We look forward to seeing you!
Why buy from Electroheads?
• We have free UK shipping on most products in our range.
• We are rated "Great" by our customers on TrustPilot.
• We offer 30 day free returns as standard (see our returns policy here).
• We offer at LEAST a 1-year warranty on ALL products.
• Our customer service is dealt with by real people in the UK, and we're always happy to hear from you.
• We're not just a website. You can visit us at our London Showroom where we have full-time mechanics and customer care.