Please check the "Shipping and Warranty" section of the product you want to purchase, as delivery times can differ due to the weight and size of products, and on factors such as bespoke specifications and add-ons (pannier racks, mud guards, tyre upgrades etc). Please pay close attention to lead times displayed on product pages and in the shipping rate. Lead times vary by manufacturer.
Delivery Days and Time Frames
- All orders may take up to 72 hours to be processed given the size and weight of each package.
- All delivery time frames (e.g. 3-5 days) refer to "working" days, which are Monday to Friday, and exclude bank holidays and weekends.
- All delivery time frames (e.g. 3-5 days) are applicable only AFTER the 72 hour order processing has elapsed.
- Delivery time frames will be different for each brand and/or model, and are visible in the "Shipping & Warranty" dropdown on the product page.
- Some brands and/or models will have a manufacturing lead time (e.g. they may be hand-assembled to order and will therefore take longer to dispatch). Please note that the delivery time frames are applicable only after the lead time has elapsed. Lead times are quoted on product pages.
When your parcel arrives
- Our delivery partners may not necessarily obtain a signature for any delivery. If this is the case you will be asked to give your name, which the driver will record on the terminal.
- Alternatively, a photo may be taken of the parcel in the open door. This will then be used for the sole purpose of proof of delivery.
Unable to attend when parcel arrives
- If you are not able to attend to the driver then a card will be left.
- Depending on the delivery partner used, they will try and re-deliver between 1 and up to a maximum of 3 attempts.
- Failure to deliver will result in your parcel being returned to us. At this point we will be in contact to arrange re-delivery.
- Once your order has been despatched you will receive an email confirming the couriers consignment number. In Some manufacturers dispatch orders with varying lead times (displayed on product pages and shipping rates). In this case, customers will not receive shipping confirmation and details until after the lead time has elapsed.
- If you have provided a mobile number you should receive a text message advising when the order is out for delivery.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com