Save between 22% and 42% when purchasing with a cycle scheme. Learn more here.
The Estarli e28 is the electric take on a smooth, sleek, classic road bike. It now comes with front suspension as standard.
It's comfy, with 28-inch wheels, making it ideal for road riding. You can choose your assistance level, from light assistance in mode one through to letting the bike do nearly all the work in mode five.
We also offer individual upgrades, including tougher puncture protection tyres and pannier rack.
This lightweight, British-built bike makes for a riding experience that is easy and comfortable, and can take on daily commutes and weekend adventures alike.
By Eilis Barrett (Electroheads E-Bike Reviewer):
Boasting excellent build quality and components, every single Estarli bike is built by hand in the UK.
Lightweight – at only 16.5kg – and with a sleek modern frame, the e28 is a very enjoyable bike to ride.
It's easy to make tight turns and take corners smoothly, which means I feel confident manoeuvring around town.
I'm a big fan of the classic road bike styling so visually the e28 really hits the mark. The way they've integrated the battery into the frame is really smart. It keeps the bike looking sleek.
The built-in display also looks great - I'm a huge fan of this.
It's comfortable too, the e28's wide handlebars, hybrid tyres, and 28" wheels offer a fantastic riding experience.
A range of 60-90km/37-55 miles, you'll have no trouble in completing your rides without needing to charge it.
A Shimano 8-speed gear set, and six levels of power assist, the bike will happily tackle a variety of gradients and terrains.
The Estarli e28 is one of the best E-Bikes out there – uncompromising and uncomplicated, you'll be looking for an excuse to get back on the saddle.
• Sizing - Typically suitable for adults: 5'6 - 6'4 in height.
• Max Rider Weight - 110 kgs
• Frame Size - Medium/Large - 20 inches/54 cm.
• Frame Material - High strength 6061 aluminium.
• Wheel Size - 28 inches
• Weight - 16.5 kgs
• Gears - Shimano Altus 8 speed
• Brakes - Shimano Tektro - 180mm disc brakes
• Assembled & Built - Berkhamsted, UK
• Suspension - Front
POWER AND RANGE
• Range - 60-90km (unlimited without power assist)
• Motor - 250 watt, 40nm high torque, 36v. Maintenance free brushless hub motor.
• Battery - Samsung 10ah 36v (375WH), removable for maintenance.
• Charging - 3-5 hours (110v - 240v). Charger included.
• Speed - 15.5mph (UK ebike speed limit)
• Power Mode - 5 with power assist torque sensor
• Display - Integrated stem display
• Lights - front & rear
• Mudguards - on Pro version only
Shipping & Warranty
UK: Standard Tracked UK Delivery - 5-7 days*
*Please note that some colours have longer lead times than others, each colour's lead time is stipulated in the colour selection section of the product listing.
See the shipping section of the website (in our footer) to see our full shipping Ts&Cs.
All Estarli bikes come with a 2 year warranty.
*Orders shipped to the EU will not incur customs or import duties.
Water ResistantLight WeightLong RangeSuspensionUK Assembled
• Our customer service is dealt with by real people in the UK, and we're always happy to hear from you.
• We're not just a website. You can visit us at our London Showroom where we have full-time mechanics and customer care.
Don't just take our word for it!
Andrew FellasEstarli e20 - Verified Buyer
Electroheads' social media reviews are not only accurate, they are very helpful & enjoyable to watch. This led me to making a purchase via their website, the service I received was excellent and the item arrived on time. I would thoroughly recommend Electroheads.
Daniel HogarthJeep Camou - verified buyer
The jeep camou 2xe has been a game changer. I love riding it. The scooter is fantastic, and the service from Electroheads was great, and the product arrived promptly.
Aris DonahueEstarli e28 - Verified Buyer
I took a look at the tenways, but I ended up going for a Estarli e28 pro - pretty simliar price and specs.
In 2020, Electroheads launched with the mission of spreading the unique joy of electric power. Our aim was, and still is, to accelerate the adoption of e-mobility throughout the world - encouraging people to switch from fossil fuel-powered vehicles to electric cars, e-bikes and electric scooters.