Flow Camden Air Electric Scooter
FREE shipping in the UK 🇬🇧
Usage of e-scooters is not legal on public roads, sidewalks or footpaths in the UK 🇬🇧 For more information, please click here.
The Flow Camden Air is an entry level electric scooter that matches its competitors for spec but beats most of them on price.
Flow are a UK-based company and named their scooter after the vibrant Camden area of London.
In our testing, this scooter stood up against models such as the Riley RS1, E-Dash LE1, Pure Air and Xiaomi Mi.
The only real compromise with the Flow Camden Air is on range, with a real-world range of around 12 miles before needing to be recharged. Though this is still plenty for most people.
The Flow Camden Air is a powerful yet lightweight e-scooter at only 12kg, with a 350W motor and peak output of 540W.
A combination of mechanical braking on the rear and an e-brake on the front product a quick-stopping power.
Front and rear lights are also included, that flash when the brakes are pulled. The Camden also folds in half for easy storage and carrying.
The Flow Electric Scooter App also enables you to easily check the status and change scooter settings from your phone.
Switch units from km to miles, turn cruise control on/off, switch between riding modes, turn lights on/off, turn lock on/off, monitor battery level and more.
Free Test Rides!
We offer free test rides of all our products at our London Bridge showroom, on Weston Street. Our team of experts will be on hand to answer all your questions.
We look forward to seeing you!
Why buy from Electroheads?
• We have free UK shipping on most products in our range.
• We are rated "Great" by our customers on TrustPilot.
• We offer 30 day free returns as standard (see our returns policy here).
• We offer at LEAST a 1-year warranty on ALL products.
• Our customer service is dealt with by real people in the UK, and we're always happy to hear from you.
• We're not just a website. You can visit us at our London Showroom where we have full-time mechanics and customer care.