The B9 is Windgoo's first seated electric scooter and is designed with commuters who want a little extra comfort and stability in mind: the padded seat, basket and wide deck are ideal for comfortable driving yet it all comes in a petite package, that's smaller than just about any e-bike equivalent.
The only 'sit-on' scooter in the Windgoo range, the B9 offers up to 20km of power assistance in a single, 5-hour charge with a 350W motor. It comes equipped with a large carrier and padded seats.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
• Battery: 36V 7.5Ah lithium battery
• Charger voltage: 42V 1.5A
• Charging time: 4.5-5 hours
• Motor: 350W Brushless motor
• Max Speed: 25km/h
• Electric power range: 18km-20km (full power mode)
• Max load: 120kg/264lbs
• Max incline: 15 degrees
• Expand size: 1200 x 535 x 990mm
• Folded size: 1200 x 285 x 540mm
• Weight: 24.2kg/53lbs
• Tyre size: 12x2 inches
• Tyre properties: Rubber Pneumatic Tire
• Waterproof rating: IPX4
• Braking system: Front and rear dual disc brakes, mechanical brake
• Riding modes: Pure electric mode/assist start
• Light: Front LED headlights, rear LED tail lights with reflector
Shipping & Warranty
Windgoo orders are typically shipped within 3-10 working days of order confirmation/payment.
This Windgoo scooter comes with a 6-month warranty for parts and repairs. Within 6 and 12 months, repairs are free but 50% of the cost of replacement battery/motor/controller is paid by the customer. Between 12 and 24 months, repairs are free but parts must be paid for.
For further information, please visit: https://windgoo.uk/pages/contact
Electric scooters are not to be used on footpaths, cycle lanes or roads in the UK. It is the complete responsibility of the customer to ensure that you operate your escooter within all UK laws. The customer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of electric scooter products and holds Electroheads Ltd and its owners free from any liability caused by their use.